*Spoiler free review*
Another great story by Kaylea Cross.
It's difficult to talk about that one without spoiling it so I will simply list what I liked, didn't like, and my reservations.
What I liked:
1. I really liked Maya a lot. She is a badass heroine but she's also funny. She's strong and soft. I thought her character was really well thought and balanced.
2. I LOVED Jackson
3. I also loved Maya & Jackson as a couple and how their relationship evolved.
4. I really liked Doug character.
5. To the exception of one point, I really loved the story. I almost read it in one sitting. I think it was the most emotional of the series.
What I didn't like:
1. The story is perfect as it is written but still, I would have loved having more of Cam and Ryan (I know, I'm being greedy but I really loved these two).
2. Around 30% there is a scene I didn't like at all. The scene wasn't free, it totally made sense in the context they were in but still, it totally took me by surprise and I really didn't like it.
My reservations: (sorry they are spoilers)
1. (view spoiler)
2. (view spoiler)
PS: BL doesn't allow the use of spoiler tags but if you want to read them, you can open them on GR. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15761621-lethal-pursuit