Glamdring

Shannon McKenna
Progress: 56/453 pages
The Tiger Prince
Iris Johansen

Whisper No Lies (Black Ops, Inc. Series #3)

Whisper No Lies - Cindy Gerard Spoiler free reviewThis book was one of my favorite of the series. Here again we have a full action packed, exhilarating story with great heroes.It's quite unbelievable but I loved Reed even better than Sam. I usually don't fall for the Casanova kind of heroes but Johnny Duane Reed was simply irresistible and I just LOVED his character and the couple he formed with Crystal. We met Crystal in the previous book, she's Abbie ([b:Take No Prisoners|2869075|Take No Prisoners (Black Ops, #2)|Cindy Gerard|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1343271712s/2869075.jpg|2895230]) kick ass and sassy best friend. After having dismissed Reed in Take No Prisoners — “Why bother?” Crystal sighed. “He’s probably gay anyway.” Another sigh. “Or a cowboy. Or a cop. One’s as bad as the other.” — and led him on a merry chase, she started a hot "no string attached" relationship with him.A thing I loved in this story is that despite what she went through, Crystal didn't suddenly turn into a hopeless damsel in distress but stayed true to herself and the fact that she ended up the first female in the BOI team was the icing on the cake :).Here again, I loved the interactions between the BOI as well as the short encounter with Cavanaugh.I loved that book!