Glamdring

Shannon McKenna
Progress: 56/453 pages
The Tiger Prince
Iris Johansen

Wicked Beat (The Sinners on Tour)

Wicked Beat - Olivia Cunning

*Spoilers free review*

I really wanted to enjoy that book, and I really tried but for the love of me, I couldn't. Here are some of the reasons why.

1/ The heroine. She is one of the dumbest, shallowest, sluttiest, less likable heroine I read about. She lusted about everyone and everything (even Eric's car) but him — and she wasn't shy about displaying her interest. She eventually turned to Eric only because Trey blatantly dismissed her. To now, I still can't understand how these two fell in love.

2/ There was no story line whatsoever. At least 90% of the book revolve around sex, lusty thoughts, bad sexual role play (I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned role play or BDSM aren't Olivia Cunning main asset), some more sex or sexually related activities. To be honest I found most of these 90% boring.

3/ There was no character or relationship developments.

4/ Because of all the above points (view spoiler).

5/ The heroine's mother and ex-boyfriend appearances and behaviors caused a massive *rolls eyes*.

I like smutty stories but I also need a real story line and sexy smut scenes. Not just smut for the sake of it.

I also hate books/series that take place in a universe (sport, rock,...) but leave that universe unexploited. They were on tour but the rock universe was so little part of the story that for all we know they could have been a bunch of tourists touring whatever country.

I rounded up to 2 stars because of the guys participation.

The only reason I'm going to read "Double Time" is because I bought it months ago.

PS: You can read the spoilers here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/444101426